How I Did it….

Image progression… Making photographic lemonade.

I was more or less just fiddling around but I like many of the resulting images.

I started off with a simple and not very good image of a CD disk which I had been experimenting with.

First image

First image

In Image 2, I had played around with isolating and softening the prism effect of the reflection.

Image 2

Image 2

After playing around with the image for some time I sort of set it aside.

Today (four years later) , I was looking for an image for this week’s PhotoHunter, which is “Triangle”.  I decided to try a few tweaks which I have discovered recently.

Image 3

Image 3

In Image 3, I solarized it and then did it as a negative and enhanced the colour and light. Then I solarized it, again, and increased the colour saturation.

Image 4

Image 4

Image 4 shows the changes using my RGB colour balance, reducing the yellow and enhancing the magenta.

Image 5

Image 5

In Image 5, I, again, increased the colour saturation.

Image 7

Image 6

Image 6 is after shifting the colour tone to a monochrome.

Image 7

Image 7

In Image 7, I solarized it again and increased the colour saturation.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: